The Never Unloved Forum is a confidential forum. Personal contact information, social media links, email addresses, etc. are not allowed on the forum. The reason for this is our desire to protect all participants.
We invite you to be authentic about your emotions and your journey on these boards. However, because you are assuring our gatekeepers of your desire to live in truth and turn away from practices that false, we expect that you will also be willing to use discretion in how much detail you use when describing the situations surrounding the behavior and thought life that you are attempting to forsake. In other words, don't detail your temptations. This kind of detail can potentially intensify the struggle for fellow participants. If you have doubts about whether you have created a post that is appropriate, feel free to email it to us for feedback before you post.
If you find a resources (websites, books, etc.) that you would like to share with other members on the Forum, please check with the moderator first via e-mail. We want to make sure that the information that we are pointing people to is in line with our values and purpose.
All communication on the board is confidential and may not be copied and shared with anyone outside of the forums without the permission of the author.
You agree not to post any copyrighted material unless the copyright is owned by you or by this board or is appropriately cited.
One of the highest forms of respecting others can be shown by the way their information is treated. We share only our own stuff. Do not post information about other people in your messages. Let them do it.
1) Try to stay with the topic of the person who initiates a discussion. If you want to change the subject, start a new thread. You may quote or paste from another thread if it will help people understand the background of your new subject.
2) Keep posts divided into easily read paragraphs, especially if they are long. This will help those who are reading to find their way.
3) You may email the moderators with any concerns.
4) On occasion, a moderator may find it wise to edit or even delete a post. You will be notified of the reasons by personal email.
5) Please note that advertisements, chain letters, pyramid schemes, and solicitations are inappropriate on this board and will be deleted.
LEGAL-TYPE AGREEMENTS AND ACKNOWLEDGEMENTS:
1. You agree, through your use of this service, that you will not use this board to post any material which is knowingly false and/or defamatory, inaccurate, abusive, vulgar, hateful, harassing, obscene, profane, sexually explicit, threatening, bullying, invasive of a person's privacy, or otherwise violative of any law.
2. NeverUnloved reserves the right to reveal your identity (or whatever information we know about you) in the event of a complaint or legal action arising from any message posted by you. Furthermore, NeverUnloved acts as a mandatory reporter which means that we will report any illegal activity to your local police or any declarations where you are threatening to hurt yourself or others. We take this very seriously, so please know that suicidal declarations will be immediately reported to your local officials.
3. Considering the real-time nature of this bulletin board, it is impossible for us to review messages immediately or confirm the validity of information posted. Please remember that NeverUnloved is not responsible for any messages posted. We do not vouch for or warrant the accuracy, completeness or usefulness of any message, and are not responsible for the contents of any message. The messages express the views of the author of the message, not necessarily the views of this board or any entity associated with this board. Any user who feels that a posted message is objectionable is encouraged to contact a NeverUnloved immediately by email. We have the ability to remove objectionable messages and we will make every effort to do so, within a reasonable time frame, if we determine that removal is necessary. This is a manual process, however, so please realize that we may not be able to remove or edit particular messages immediately.
4. Although this board is not responsible for the content of any of these messages, the moderators reserve the right to delete any message for any or no reason whatsoever. You remain solely responsible for the content of your messages, and you agree to indemnify and hold harmless this board.
These guidelines and disclaimers were used and edited with permission from Living Hope Ministries - www.livehope.org. We are grateful for them allowing us to use these and for their amazing ministry.
NeverUnloved Forum Rules:
We are big believers in the value of community around here. God did not create us to be alone and know that you do not have to be alone. This forum is one way that we
With that said, there are some rules that we want to follow. We try to keep them real simple but we also take them seriously. The purpose of the rules is to keep everyone safe and maintain a respectful and loving environment amount the forums. If you have any questions about any of these rules or the way in which the forum operates, please don’t hesitate to contact us!
Understand that, by registering and interacting on the forum space, you are making a clear statement of agreement to the below guidelines and will voluntarily participate on the forums in accordance to them. Not following these rules could lead to restrictions or removal from the forum.